(level 1 to 3)
(number of persons)
Preparation time: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets, 180g
- 20 cl Limoncello
- 8 cl dry white wine
- 20 cl cream +35%
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 10 cl chicken bouillon
- 1 shallot
- Add: 1 fresh tomato cut into small cubes
- Cut the shallot into small cubes
- Wash the tomato and only cut the meat and skin into small cubes
- Take a steel pan and mix the Santocci, cream, basil, bouillon and shallot. Reduce to 1/3 and keep warm.
- Add some olive oil, pepper, salt and a slice of lemon to the salmon fillets. Steam for 10 minutes or bake in the oven (preferably in a covered roasting pan with some white wine to prevent it from drying out)
- Mix the tomatoes with the sauce and simmer gently 1 minute before serving, making sure that the tomatoes remain crisp.
- Serve with pasta